Major Rambling: Etude House collective haul

Kamusta! Now, as promised I'm going to do a collective haul/review of the products I got from Etude House here in the Philippines. Collective because these items were not purchased on the same day. I'm not rich :)

First, here are the products I got from Etude House (Gustong gusto ko talagang sabihin yung 'ETUDE' na yan. IDK why... So odd. Haha!)


On to the collective haul.

From what you see, I already have the following:

○ Face Color Corset in Pink Lady
○ Dr. Oil Solution Anti-shine Mist
○ Oh~m'Eye Lash Top coat

I have to say that these aren't all of my Etude House purchases yet, it just so happen that these are only the pictures I currently have in our PC.

Now that I'm done with my mini collective haul, let's review them one by one shall we?

First off,  I'm going to start with the blush which is Face color Corset in Pink Lady. I got this mainly because I've been wanting to try a pinkish blush kasi puro na lang peach and palagi akong umiiwas sa pink before, so since I decided to try pink blush, I have to look for if not the best pink blush at least a good pink blush there is that I could buy para di ako matakot sa pink.

I know in this picture it doesn't show up as pink, but in person it really does. But not the kind of pink na parang si Barbie lang ang pwedeng gumamit and it's not even a Bubble gum pink. It's really pigmented, not powdery, easy to blend, and the thing I really love about it the most is that It suits my very Filipina-like complexion meaning morena. And it's not the kind of pink which will make you look like you've been slapped in the face. LOL :)

Next is  Dr. Oil Solution Anti-Shine Mist. I LOVE THIS PARTICULAR ONE! (Kailangan naka ALL CAPS talaga? Haha!) I've seen this one before and during those times, I was really skeptical about it so I had to pass. Coz I was really that sure that this will work but I still ended up buying this one to give it a try and boy I'm loving it like crazy. It really does help in controlling my oils. There's just one thing that confuses me about this, when I apply or spray it on there's this warm, tingling sensation on my face and my Mom also has the same comment but nevertheless, I still love this! (So much LOVE!)
"Nakakapikon!!" That was my initial reaction when I first saw this clear mascara at Etude House's counter in SM Fairview. I was really irritated and as embarrassing as it may seem I even complained on the SA asking them "Why now" (Alam kong wala silang kasalanan. Chos lang! :D) I was acting that way because it was just a couple of weeks when I bought this clear mascara at another Korean cosmetics line and it was priced at 378php. Samantalang sa EH ay 198php lang! I kinda feel bad too because the other one was not worth the price. Well that's another story. Moving On...
This particular clear mascara works so well as a 'clear mascara' even though it is marketed as a topcoat. It may look blue in the tube but it doesn't show up as blue when applied on the lashes. By far, one of the best clear mascaras I've tried. 

To sum my post up, I have to say that aside from I enjoy saying the word ETUDE, I really ENJOY their products. I just wish I CAN HAVE 'EM ALL. AS IN ALL... :) Well, that will be all for now. There will be a part two (2) for this mini haul/review on ETUDE HOUSE's products. Have a good one! Paalam!