My Obsessions :|

Kamusta! So for now, I'm going to share my current obsessions with make up. I know, Paulit-ulilt na lang... But please, do bare with me. Ok? :)

I started to be interested in make up way back in my college days and I never saw my self to be this INTERESTED at all. Kasi naalala ko, noong high school pa ako, I swore to my Mom that I will NEVER, EVER use any kind of make up. Well, totoo nga yung sinabi nila na "Wag kang magsasalita ng patapos" (Never say Never; YAN NA YUNG PINAKA MALAPIT NA TRANSLATION NA NAISIP KO KAYA, Again, PEACE!)

My obsession with make up started with a lip balm. Hence, the name of this blogpost was that. I was really loving the soft, supple feel lip balms give to my lips so that was the first make up thing I had which was way back in high school pa. So, when I entered college, I got really curious with the other girls wearing their make up looking really neat and beautiful plus the fact that I had a classmate whom which I can say that does know how to put basic make up looks. I got curious on how to put 'em, asked her how to do 'em and so the rest was history...

NOW, from lip balm it became lip gloss. Then eyeliner, mascara, blush and then foundation. And my obsession just kept on growing and still keeps on growing up until now. I know this is the part you've been waiting for *drumroll...

 I'm going to review each of them so, don't worry Ok, I just can't do it here coz it will take this blog SOOOO LOOONG. :)
Kulang pa 'to :) Haha!

So, this is how I will end my post for now. The next one will be a collective haul from Etude House. :)
Thanks for reading. Paalam! :)