Major Rambling featuring ETUDE HOUSE Precious Mineral BB Cream All day Strong in Sheer Silky Skin (Too long title :|)

Kamusta! Another major rambling of course. Now, I want to talk about one of Etude House's BB cream which is the Precious Mineral BB cream All Day Strong in Sheer Silky Skin #1.

I was really, really tempted to buy this because a lot of girls from here and other country raved about this. I couldn't resist not try because I was really curious so decided to have one of my own to try it out.

Did I liked it? YES! Why wouldn't I? It's creamy, provides good coverage and a small amount can cover up my whole face which is one of the steel for it's worth (P700++).

It's easy to blend, no break outs for me and no unpleasant scent. I just can't justify yet it's claim 'ALL DAY STRONG'. Bottom line, I really like this product and no regret it buying it. Here are some pictures of the BB cream :)


 This will be all for now and thank you for reading! Paalam!