Addition to Addiction: Blush feat. Sleek

Hi there! This blog post is about some of my not-so-recent-purchases of blush and they are from a UK brand makeup called Sleek. Again, I bought them at Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione. Maybe the next blog post will be about Makeup Hub by NC. Coz that virtual/internet/online shop is really awesome plus the fact that the owner is really nice.

Anyway, back to Earth and to my blog post, as I was saying this is going to be about the added blush/blushers to my collection and let's start.

Sleek Sunrise

  • Sunrise is a deep wine colored blush with some gold flexes
  • It has iridescence to it making it one of those blushes that gives the illusion of wearing a bronzer, highlighter, and blush.
  • Perfect for summer and olive skin toned people.
A swatch with flash
  • Here is the swatch and I did use flash photography so that the gold flex will be visible.
Sleek Coral
  •  Coral is a dark toned coral blush which has no flex of shimmer making it matte.
  • Gorgeous natural looking blush that works perfectly on medium skin toned people.
  • It's perfect for everyday use.
Without flash
  •  With this swatch, I did not use any flash because it's matte and I thought this will show up better with natural light.
Sleek Life's a Peach
  •  Life's a Peach is a light peach (of course) blush
  • Will look great on fair skinned people.
  • And this is one of the blushes that may give that healthy glow on your face.
A quick swatch
  •  The swatch looks washed out but that's exactly how it looks like.
I thought I had to share this. A quick comparison of Coral (R) and Life's a Peach(L).


Sleek Aruba
  •  Aruba is my first crazy orange blush and I love it!
  • If there's a hot pink, this baby is THE Hot Orange.
  • A light hand must be used in applying this blush because it's really pigmented.
  • I won't suggest this to be used on a daily basis, BUT if you have deeper skin tone, this may be THE blush for you. It's really gorgeous. I swear.
Totally washed out. :(
  •  The swatch is washed out. I'm sorry. But really, what you see in the pan is what you'll get if you swatch it.

In a general overview, Sleek blushes has:


    • Awesome pigmentation
    • Good amount of product: 8g for each pan.
    • Sleek packaging. No elaborate design whatsoever.
    • No unpleasant scent, at least to me.
    • Fair staying power. It didn't promised any '24hrs' longevity anyway.
So, I hope you found this post helpful and and if you did, I totally recommend you try them too. If you live in the Philippines, you can get your hands on these products thru Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione , they are 400php each. Very affordable if you consider the amount and pigmentation of the product you'll be getting.

Thanks for reading! Bye! ;)