Addition to Addiction: Lipsticks

Hi y'all! I'm here to share to you guys the newest addition to my lipstick collection. These are UK brand lipsticks that I got/bought from Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione.

Let's start with lipsticks from Sleek. And I got the shades Stilleto and Amped.

Stilleto
  •  Sleek True Colours Lipstick in Stilleto
      • This has a matte finish.
      • Blue based red.
      • A bit drying so lip balm prior applying is a must.
Amped
  • Sleek True Colours Lipstick in Amped
      • This has a matte finish
      • A bubblegum pink 
      • A bit drying and flakes after hours of wearing so do use lip balm prior to wearing.
      • Pat to apply. Don't glide.
Next is Models Own. And the only lipstick that I own from the brand.

Plum
  • Models Own lipstick in Plum
      • Has bluish-indigoish flex that gives it a sheen finish
      • Glides on easily
      • A festive fun color.
      • I'm actually not a fan of this particular lipstick because I prefer creme to matte finish lipsticks but I thought owning one with flex wouldn't hurt anyway. 
 Moving on, the last three that I have are from Miners Cosmetics

Vixen
  •  Miners Matte Effect in Vixen
      • Although marketed as 'Matte' this has a creme finish
      • In my opinion, one of the prettiest if not THE PRETTIEST vampy shade of lipstick I've seen
      • Glides on easy.
      • Has a candy scent.
Icon
  •  Miners Lip Colour Lipstick in Icon
      • Deep wine, eggplant shade
      • Perfect for fall season
      • Glides on easily
      • Non drying.
  •  Miners Moisture Effect Lipstick in Moulin Rouge
      • Blue based red.
      • One of my favorite red lipstick
      • Non drying
      • Doesn't flake
      • Glides on easily.
Bottom line, of all the six new lipsticks I have, my favorite would be Moulin Rouge and my least favorite is Models Own. These lipsticks do transfer. If you are the type of person who minds reapplying their lipstick every 3 hours these aren't the lipstick for you. But if you don't, I bet you'll enjoy the richness of the colors specially Vixen and Icon.

So, there you have it. I hope you find this post helpful and please do check out Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione in Facebook.

Thank you so much for reading! :)