Addition to Addiction: Blush feat. Jordana Cosmetics

Hi there. So today I want to share my blush from Jordana Cosmetics. I got these in the Philippines. Surprisingly Jordana Cosmetics are being sold in the Philippines in Sta. Lucia Mall and the particular "store" that sells them is called the Dollar Store. So if you are in the Philippines and you want to buy Jordana Cosmetics, go to Sta. Lucia Mall (I guess you got the point already). Just be careful on buying and be sure to double check the product before you pay for it because some of them may have some swatches and sometimes they are already open.

So, let's just get started shall we? Enough with the ramble.

  • General Overview:
    • Not powdery
    • Easy to blend
    • Really pigmented
    • Not chalky
    • Contains 2.2g (I think its content is not enough compared to typical blush, if you know what I mean)
    • Longevity wise, I don't think it lasts that long, but I really don't mind because the color pay off is just good.
  • Tawny Beige
    • Is a pinkish mauve shade with some fine shimmer that goes unnoticeable when applied. It applies smoothly and a little goes a long way.
    • It will look nice if your skin tone is from light to medium.
Swatch on natural day light


  • Terra Cotta
    • As the name implies, it's a terra cotta shade and it's matte.
    • This one may be used as a contour if your skin tone is light.
A swatch in natural daylight. I really had a hard time swatching this one. IDK why... :|


Overall, these blushers are good and each costs 99php in the Philippines. Maybe on the next post, I will show a picture where I have them on my cheeks. :)

That will be all for now. Thank you for reading. Till next time :)