Skin Care Series: Cleanser; Etude House Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam in Nut Mix

Hello again! So, now I'm going to review this cleansing foam from Etude House (again. haha!)

It has micro beads just enough to scrub the dead skin cells off of your face. The beads are mild, it's not painful when your rubbing it on your face, but it cleanses thoroughly. The SA actually told me that it can be used everyday but I prefer to use it twice every week.

What I like:
  • Thick consistency
  • Cleanses thoroughly
  • Has a very light nutty scent
  • Affordable price (298php)
  • Good amount of product
What I don't like:
  • Not sure if it DOES peel
  • Gave me a minor break out.
  • i didn't know that this was about to be repackaged. I got mine manufactured almost a year ago :(
Bottom line, I think I sounded like I'm raving about this but I'm actually not. It's an OK product for me. If I ran out of this, I don't think I will repurchase again.

Oh, one more thing I like about this product is the packaging. It comes in a tube which in y opinion is very FLEXIBLE. Haha!


Till here! Stay tuned for my upcoming reviews... I have plenty to share :)