Holy Collective Haul! on Nature Republic Part 3


So this is going to be my third (3rd) collective haul on Nature Republic. This is so random and I really can't remember which one of these were included in my purchase where I was qualified to have an Essence Beauty Card. But, who cares?! I have the card and these awesome items and that's all that matters. So let's start hauling.

This is By Flower BB cream and it also has an SPF 25 PA++. It has a thick consistency and a little amount is enough for the entire face. Though it's consistency is thick, it still blends easily and it has this nice flower scent almost the same with the mist which is in the By Flower line as well. This has 2 shades only and I got mine in #2.

You may not see the name of the product but it actually say 'Nature Republic Mango BeBe Lip Scrub'. So this product is a trial and error for me because I didn't know that Nature Republic has a lip scrub. I don't have any idea whether it works great or what. I was planning to get the Tony Moly one but I'm glad I didn't! This one is awesome! It does work fantastic with exfoliating my dry chapped lips and gives me this soft lips that I really love! If you are concern if this might hurt you, don't worry it wouldn't. It's gentle, but gentle enough to scrub away dryness of your lips. You can actually see the exfoliated thingy so you can really see that it's working.

So Big Curling mascara. An OK mascara, I use this every day if I want just a clean look. I still like it though.

Ok, this powder smells like bubble gum, it's really finely milled, it's velvety and silky, it has 25 g net wt. content- But it's only good for touch up. Unlike my NYC Loos Powder, this can't control my oil so I use this as body powder coz it smells sooo good!

 My first baby doll pink lipstick ever! It's smooth and creamy, glides on very well, pigmentation is great, staying power well not so much. It's really cute because it's tiny. It has this sweet candy scent. I think all of Nature Republic's product has that 'feel-good-scent' which I think is really great.
Now, I think there will be a part 4 because  my connection is going nuts. So long! :)