Holy Collective Haul on Nature Republic part 2

Yey! This is the part two of my collective haul on Nature Republic. So let's start shall we? =)

Sorry, I was not able to take pictures of them individually. Only some of them.
So this is the By Flower Oil Control Mist. I got this one first before my Dr. Oil Anti Shine mist from Etude House. This works as good as Dr. Oil in my opinion. And it smells nice.
Ok I know I'm showing just the tube and not the entire product but this is the BB cream that I got for free cause I reached P500++. It's called Collagen Age Stick BB cream which has SPF 25 PA++. This one is a pretty decent BB cream, it has a nice coverage, lasting power is good, blends easily and surprisingly, it matched my skin tone. It has this light powder scent that I like.
Sadly, I don't have individual pictures of the nail polish remover and the three(3) other nail polish that I got there. But I'll talk about them anyway.

The nail polish remover was called Fruits Waltz nail remover and it's scented, I got the one with an orange scent. Though it's scented you can still smell the scent of acetone. What makes it different from other nail polish remover are: It doesn't leave a white streak on to your nail and The colors that were removed stays only in the cotton ball and doesn't go any else where. But other than that you need a couple of cotton balls to remove your nail polishes on both hands. I'm just waiting for it to be finished so that I can buy a new one maybe from Etude House or from Tony Moly.

Lastly are the nail polishes which unfortunately I don't have any pictures to show you guys. But anyway, I got their Basecoat, a Beige color which was BE103, and another Beige color just in different finish which was PP404, it has a metallic finish. All three cost me P195 but if you are to buy them individually they are P65/bottle so it's kinda cheap :)

There's part 3 so uhm, for now, Bye!