Holy, Collective Haul on Nature Republic

Kamusta kayo diyan! I realized that my post has been focused on Etude House, so now I'm going to do a Nature Republic one for a slight change. I was really planning to do a review by product but I realized that what I'm reviewing is a popular product already and there are some Korean line which has just started here in the Philippines that needs attention too. So now, I'm hauling on Nature Republic :)

When I first saw Nature Reublic, it was a day after my Mom's birthday and I was excited cause I thought this time, it's a Japanese line (I know, I suck :P) but I was wrong. It's another Korean line and I thought to my self, "Hmp! Korean again?" Then I did take a look and the first thing that caught my eye was the polishes.I couldn't help not to buy there honestly. The nail polishes' colors were so unique and their make up line as well. Here are some of the products I got from there:


I got this foam cleanser for free cause I reached P300++

What can I say about this make up remover wipes? I don't like it. If you can find a better make up remover wipes then get that instead of this. It dried up so fast and I don't think it can remove water proof make up specially the eye make up like water proof mascara.

 This is an auto pen liner called the Pretty Tree auto liner and I got mine in #6 it's a white shimmery eye liner. I used it to high light my brow bone I chose this mainly because I don't want to regret buying another black or brown eye liner that smudges and gives me a panda eyes. At least this one is white so, if it smudges or melts, it won't be that obvious :)

The nail polishes that caught my eye! The red one is RD501, the Blue one is BL502, and the Green one is in GR601. The color pays off really nice except for the GR601 because unlike the two other shades, the latter has to be done in two coats in order for the colors to show up as the same in the bottle. My favorite in the bunch is BL502 cause one coat is enough and you get the same color in the bottle already :)


So because I purchased their products they were generous enough to give me some free sample well just like what they do to their other customers. Haha!

They gave me samples of their The Bamboo of Damyang toner and moisture fluid, UV Ultra Milk Sun (I forgot how much SPF it has) and a sample of Super Origin Collagen BB cream which has SPF 25 PA++. I've tried these samples and I like them. The toner was refreshing, the moisturizer was of course moisturizing the sunblock was not sticky and it kinda blends out easily but what I love the most among these free samples was the BB cream. It was by far the best BB cream I've tried. You really need just a little to cover your entire face and you're good to go plus it lasted me all day :)



So, that's the first Nature Republic Haul for you guys. Oh, BTW I got these items November of last year. :) Paalam!