Wet N Wild Color Icon Trio in Knock On Wood

Hi! This Wet N Wild eyeshadow trio was one of the FIRST eyeshadows that I owned when I was just starting to love makeup. This particular palette is called Knock On Wood.

 It has three shades which are named accordingly. You actually get a light pink shimmery shade to be applied on the browbone, a gorgeous shimmery chocolate brown as your darkest shade for the crease and of course the eyelid color which is a dark burgundy-ish berry shade. But you may experiment and not follow the labels.

What I like about this trio:
  • Texture. It is so soft and really creamy to touch
  • Highly pigmented. 
  • Not chalky nor powdery
  • Blends easily.
What I don't like about this trio:
  • There's actually nothing to hate about this product. Personal preference will be the only case if so. I for example, am not a huge fan of shimmery or glittery shadows although this one has fine glitters and not chunky at all. 
  • Another minor issue are the fall outs but it's not really a big of a deal.


Swatches with flash

W/O Flash



I think this one is a good trio especially for beginners since they are actually labeled. They are really pigmented and I think it's really worth having this baby on your collection.

So that's all for this post. I hope you've enjoyed reading. Till my next post. :)