Another drugstore.com haul!

So, I really don't feel like talking so much right now. And I will just go straight to what I've got from my purchase to drugstore.com. I got mainly Wet N Wild products. :)



First, I'm going to show my Rimmel purchases.


I couldn't help not to try this one out right away!
Lastly, my Wet N Wild purchases. I purchased five single eyeshadow and my favorite so far would be the shade Nutty which is a satiny taupe.




Then I got two new shades both are sparkly. I am telling you right now, I am disappointed with the shade Sellout.


These 2 are powdery and not that pigmented. Well. I'm gonna do an in depth review for these 5 single eyeshadows.

How fun is this trio??

These eyebrow pencils are my favorute
 So, that's my haul. I will be doing a review for each of them just stay tuned for that!