In2it waterproof eyebrow colour

I don't know if I have mentioned, but I do have thick brows. Before, shaping and trimming them was really a complicated thing for me to do. They are thick at the same time they are completely not the same. And I really don't like redefining them because I think they are thick enough and redefining them is really unnecessary for me to do. But since I started to be interested with makeup, I learned that redefining your brows is a MUST thing to do because your brows frame your face. So, I started looking for eyebrow products that I may use. I've tried pencils but they made my brows look like Bebang's ( a popular character by one of the most popular comedian of the Philippines, Michael V.) I don't know if I was just unskilled to do my brows or the product just sucked. Either way, my brows then looked really horrible.

And then my friend introduced me to this eyebrow powder which she has been using for years, I gave it a try and now, IT is my HG brow product. It is In2it's waterproof eyebrow colour in ER 01 eyebrowns.
I bought this a year ago and I just hit pan on my favorite shade! I am too excited to blog about this that I really don't know which one to tackle first.
I know it looked a little overused and obviously old.

Okay, let's start with this: I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! There I said it. If I could just stop there I would but I have to explain why.

Why I like this?:
  • Super pigmented. 
  • Not chalky contrary to the other reviews I've read a long time ago.
  • Not powdery.
  • Lasts all day.
  • Blends easily.
  • This will take years to hit pan. 
  • Very light weight.
  • The expiration date at the back is indicated.
  • No unwanted scent.
  • I just love this!
  • The brush that comes with this really works for me. 
  • In2it actually sell a refill for this brow kit, I've seen it once in a boutique in a mall.
The only concern that I have with this is the price. It's a little pricey but hey, IT'S WORTH IT!

The brush that came with it already broke so I'm not able to show it to you anymore

It has three (3) shades of brown; Light brown for everyday use, this shade is my favorite. I use this all the time and as you can see, I've already hit pan on this part. The middle one is a True brown shade which you may use if you want to make your brows look more defined. I personally use this when I feel that I want my brows to look more defined. And the last shade, the dark brown, you may use this shade for dramatic looks and also you may use this to define the tail of your brows even more if you prefer that look.

There are some people I know who has this brow kit that use them all at once. They put the light shade at front part, the medium shade in the middle and the dark shade at the tail end of the brows. You may also do that technique if you want to, but I personally prefer using only one shade for the entire brows. Again, just personal preference.

Remember that these shades are for brows. They are not eyeshadows so please don't think they are not pigmented enough.
So, there you have it. My review on In2it's eyebrow powder. I hope you don't mind how old it looks because I've been using it everyday the moment I got it. I've even used this on my graduation day and it lasted all day.

Thank yo very much for reading and talk to you soon!