Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadows

 Hi everyone! For this day's post, I will be sharing to you guys my thoughts on the Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadows that I ordered from drugstore.com. So, I got 5; 3 from their regular shades and 2 which are new ones. So let's get started!

To start off, these are priced for $1.99 each which I think is a fair price and if you are lucky, you may get them on 25%-75% off SALE depending on where you are going to buy them.

The first color that I will show to you is a new shade and it is Unplugged.


Unplugged is a shimmery white eyeshadow which I think is perfect for high lighting the inner corners and brow bone.

Next is another new shade which is also my least favorite out of the bunch and it is Sellout.


Although Sellout is a pretty fuchsia pink shade from the pan, the color you'll be getting when you swatch it is not the same. There is definitely color but not as vibrant as it is on the pan. Plus, it's REALLY shimmery.

Ok, now the next three that I will be showing to you guys are from their regular line. And the next one to show you guys is Lagoon.

 Okay, Lagoon is a gorgeous ocean blue shade which has a satin finish. What you see on the pan is what you'll get when you swatch it. This is my first ocean blue shade and I am really glad I got this.

Next from their regular line is my favorite highlight for the brow bone and my favorite blending/transition color  and it is a creamy shade named Brulee.

The reason that I love, love this shade is the fact that it is matte at the same time the shade is really opaque. Sometimes, I prefer using matte shades to highlight my brow bone coz it looks more natural and this shade is perfect for that.

Last shade that I am going to show to you guys is my ultimate favorite shade out of all the eyeshadows that I have. And it is Nutty.

Nutty is a satiny taupe shade. It's just perfect for every day use because the shade is just neutral. I've been wanting to have this shade for a long time but Wet N Wild in the Philippines sells these single eyeshadows for P199.00, I mean c'mon! P200 for a single eyeshadow? So I am glad I waited and it's worth the wait.

What I like about these:
  • Pigmentation is awesome except of course with Sellout.
  • Very easy to blend.
  • Not chalky at all.
  • Awesome product for an awesome price.
  • I just love them!
What I don't like about these:
  • There is just a small range of color selection.
  • Fall outs although fall outs tend to really happen.



If I will repurchase any of these I will repurchase Nutty and Brulee all over again. And I will definitely go get the other colors. :)

Thanks for reading and leave a comment if there's anything you would want to know. Let me also now if you are interested to see a look using these shades.

Bye!