IN2IT Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm

Hot pinks and pinks are not the lipstick shades that I am brave enough to wear. I just don't think that it compliments my skin and I think that pinks in general are too "girly" for me.

This lipstick that I am going to be blogging about is a shade that is not that too unfamiliar to me. I've been seeing this for a long time now and at first, I really thought that it was really loud and bold, definitely not a lipstick that you will use everyday. So, even though it's a pretty color, I passed on it. THEN.

But, when I saw that one of my favorite YouTube beauty guru was using this shade, I checked it out on the counters of In2it. In2it is the brand of the lipstick and I think the brand originated in Malaysia.

So, I checked this one out, swatched it on the back of my hand and I realized that it wasn't that loud and it was really a fun color to have!

The lipstick that I was talking about is In2it's Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm.


Pink Alarm is a fun fuchsia pink with some sheen to it making it somewhat reflective. The color is a bit intimidating as what I've said. Definitely it's not ideal for this to be used everyday. The shade works well with my skin tone, but I bet it will look better on fair complexion. I've read in some article or blogposts that this is a 'dupe' for MAC Show Orchid. I am not sure about that actually because I have not seen Show Orchid yet.





What I like about this:
  • Goes on smooth on lips.
  • Not drying at all.
  • Surprisingly lasts all day.
  • The packaging looks so classy.
  • The shade is perfect for special occassions.
  • No unwanted scent or taste.
If you are going to ask me if there's anything that I don't like about this lipstick, it's probably the effort I have to make to remove it on my lips. It will stain my lips like crazy and I have to either use a lip scrub or a petroleum jelly to get rid of it. One more thing, I don't think In2it can be bought online. All I know is that they are available ONLY in Asia. I will try to search this on eBay and see if there are anyone who sells this. But nonetheless, this is a pretty nice lipstick.



Overall, I really love this lipstick. In the Philippines, you can buy this at most malls that has In2it counters. This retails for P300++, I am sorry I really can't remember.

That will be all! Again, Thank You so much for reading and I will talk to you soon!

*Off topic:

Philippines, my home country, is experiencing a major calamity right now. The entire Metro area is in deep floods. I am asking for you to pray for the Philippines. Thank you!