ELF Haul!

Hey guys! Long time no talk, right? Well, I am back and for this post I am going to share to you all my recent haul from ELF!

For those of you who didn't know what E.L.F. means, it's Eyes Lips Face (pretty clever, huh?) Well, anyway, eyeslipsface.com was doing a 50% off if you achieve a total amount of $30- I reached $30 so I was qualified for the promo and I got 50% off on my total purchase. I placed my order on August 8th and received my parcel on the 15th. It took a while but the important thing is that I already have my order. So, here's what I got! ;)


So first, I'm going to show you what was inside the bag. I'm saving the 100 palette for the finale. But it's pretty obvious naman. hehe.

I hauled mainly on tools :)


  • From the Studio line, I got the infamous Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder. First impression, I thought the pan were a little small, because I have seen this in videos and I thought that they were bigger and longer. The blush and bronzer does have gold shimmers in it and I will be playing with this more and let you know soon what I think.
  •  When I was still in the Philippines, this came out and the first time it was out in the market, it didn't came with an applicator. I bought one before, and it was in brown and it was too dry to be called a CREAM Eyeliner. I gave it to my cousin and having this one now, I would say that it has improved a lot. This one is far more creamier. I'm actually excited about this.

  • I got two Eye Primer from the essential line. In the Philippines, this is also being sold for (if I am not mistaken) P129.75. I bought these because I wanted to try them, and I want a legit primer to use when playing with my makeup. 
  •  Another primer, and this time it's from their Mineral line which I think is not being sold in the Philippines (?). Anyway, I got this for personal use just in case there's a special occasion and I have to wear makeup. My Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer dried out, and I don't know what cheap good alternative I can buy, but when I saw Xteener's review on this, I thought I should give it a try.

  • I seized the moment to haul mainly on tools. These are all 50 cents each well because of the 50% off. I got 1 Eye Crease brush which is a new thing for me. 2 Eye Blending Brush and 3 Eyeshadow brush which shed like crazy the first time I felt the bristles. Mas OK pa rin yung eyeshadow brush ko na nabili ko sa Pilipinas a few years back. 
Can you see the sheded hairs?

  •  My first Powder Brush is already gone. So I bought two just in case. I don't know, I feel that the handles on these are shorter and the bristles are not that dense like my first brush. But it's really hard to tell since I threw my old Powder Brush away.
  •  And now for the finale, The 100 Eyeshadow Palette.Originally, this was priced for $10 and thanks for the sale, I got this for only $5. Haha! I've seen emilynoel83's review on this and I think for $10 this one is a great palette for beginners like me. I am so excited to play with this one.
Awesome array of colors.
 All in all, I got 14 items. And I am pleased with what I got. I hope you enjoyed this mini haul and please stay tuned for my reviews on these.

Thank you for reading and I hope to talk to you guys soon!