Drugstore.com Haul! (Finally...)

Finally, yes finally. A haul everybody! It has been quite a long time since I bought new things and I am excited to share this mini haul to you.

Normally, I tend to ignore e-mail sale alerts from different online shop but this time, I lost the guts to ignore. I received an e-mail alert from drugstore.com about their 20% off on all makeup items for 72 hours and I thought I couldn't let the 'chance' slip away so gave in and browse their site.

So I placed my order on the 29th and got them at the 31st which I thought was pretty neat because I didn't have to wait for a week.

I am a happy girl. :)
I got myself a sharpener from Covergirl because I badly need one, some cotton rounds from Swisspers, 3 in 1 pack eyebrow razors from Trim, a white eyeliner pencil from Prestige, Maybelline's The Falsies mascara in waterproof and the main reason why I did this purchase- 6 Wet 'N Wild Megalast lipsticks. Now I am going to focus on the lipsticks because they are the 'NEW' ones to me.


As I have said, I got 6 Megalast lipstick and I couldn't help not to haul some lipsticks because they were only $1.59 which I thought was a steal for they are usually sold at $1.99. (a couple of cents down but still makes a difference on your total price.)


  • 908C Sugar Plum Fairy is a deep purple shade which I have a fascination with since I am craving for MAC's Up the Amp. I know it's far from the MAC one but having this kind of shades makes me crave a little less.
  • 966 Don't Blink Pink is a bright pink color perfect for spring and summer and it actually says on the packaging that this one is a new shade. I just don't know since when.
  • 914C Mochalicious is a neutral/brownish shade. It a little too dark for me, but I'm going to play with it a little more.
  • 909D Coral-ine is a warm coral shade. I've been wanting to own this one ever since and I am really glad to finally have it now.
  • 969 24K Gold is not a gold shade so don't worry. To me, it's like a neon/pastel/bright peachy orange shade that definitely is not for everyone. I even doubt that I can pull this off. But we'll see.
  • 970 Purty Persimmon is a tangerine orange which is actually one of the reason why I am excited for this haul. This is my first tangerine shade lipstick ever.
So there you have it guys, my recent purchase. Let me know what you think feel free to leave a comment. I will definitely do a review on these new lipsticks and I'm really excited to do one! Thank you so much for reading!