Defined: Etude House Drawing Eyebrows in #1

Personally, I have thick and uneven brows and I do have an almost uni-brows. It took me years to finally "master" shaping and defining my brows and right now, I am here to share one of the eyebrow products that I usually use.

This is just the refill, I am too embarrassed to show the actual retractable pencil because it's too old and the print has rubbed off.
This is Etude House's Drawing Eyebrows in #1 (dark brown). I've been using this for almost 2 years and I really like how it defines my brows.



The triangular shape makes it easier for me to fill in the sparse area in my brows specially the tail end. I like that it's retractable, making it more convenient and no product will be wasted due to sharpening. It glides on well and it's really pigmented. It's so pigmented that you should apply it with a light hand. I also like the fact that it's not too waxy.  There's actually nothing that I don't like about this product.

So here is before and after using this eyebrow pencil.


Oh, one more thing. It looks natural on my brows. I am actually not a fan of overly defined brows, it looks fake to me.

So there you have it. I hope you find this helpful. Thanks for reading!