Lined and Defined: Aloha Color Art Pen by Etude House

Aloha! I thought that was the BEST greeting I had to do since the next post I will be doing is about Etude House's Aloha Color Art Pen.


Too bad I don't have the box with me anymore for me to share with you what it claims to do but from what I remember, the SA told me that this is a water-proof and smudge proof liner and can be used for body art.

Got this over the internet
 They have four shades- brown, violet, blue and green. And I decided to pick number 2 which is the violet one.


Overview
  • It has a felt tip which I thought was really good. I've had this liner for months now and as you can see it's still in good shape.
  • Very pigmented. So pigmented it doesn't show up a violet on my eyes. It almost looked like black.
  • It reminds me of a permanent marker actually.
  • And because it's felt tip, you can created a very thin line over your lash line or with a heavier hand, a thick line. I'm going to insert pictures to show you how it looks like on the eyes.
A quick swatch.
So now I am going to show you how it looks like on my eyes.

Please excuse the brows ^^
Here's a thin line created using the liner. As you can see, the felt tip-although not that flexible, made the tail of the line really thin.

 Now this is the thick line created using Aloha liner. As you can see, it doesn't look very much like violet on the eyes, which for me isn't really a bad thing.

If you are wondering if it really is water-proof, I would say yes. Yes, this is waterproof and it pretty much lasted all day on my lids, no transferring. About the "smudge proof" claim, you have to wait for it to dry first and once it's dry it will be smudge proof.

That will be all for now. Thanks for reading this post and I hope to talk to you guys soon. Bye!