Top 5 lipstick

I know my makeup collection isn't that huge and my lipstick collection isn't either. Still, If I am going somewhere and I only have to bring five (5) lipsticks with me these are the lipstick I'm going to pick.


These are the five lipstick I pick and I am going to show you each one of them.

This first lipstick I am showing you guys is from Avon and this shade is Juicy Pomegranate in the Ultra Moisture Rich line.

Overview:
  • This is a sheer pink toned lipstick which I enjoy because it's perfect for everyday use.
  • Really moisturizing it's almost like a tinted lip balm.
  • What I really like about this lipstick is the scent. It has this fruity juicy scent which I really love smelling.
  • It glides on easily, no dragging whatsoever.
The far left is my bare lips
 Next is Revlon Superlustrous lipstick in Sandalwood Beige which I have already blogged about. It's just one of my favorite lipstick and I enjoy how it looks on me.


I got this lipstick from the Philippines and this is by Shawill, shade is in 02.

Overview:
  • It's a neutral dark lipstick, almost brown.
  • Very creamy and not drying.
  • It's unscented.
  • Easy to apply. 

 Next is my favorite matte red lipstick and this is by Revlon, the shade is In the Red.

Overview
  • I love that although it's matte, it's not drying.
  • It is easy to apply, no dragging.
  • This doesn't leave a patchy appearance on my lips even if I have worn this all day.
  •  The color is flattering on my olive toned skin.


During the first quarter of 2012, I have developed an obsession with dark purple lipsticks mainly because of MAC's Up the Amp. So when I saw this lipstick at Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione, I decided to buy it. This is Miners Cosmetics Lip color lipstick in Icon. And I have a review on this lipstick here on my blog.

I really don't care how dark it looks, I actually love the darkness of it.
There you have it. My Top 5 lipstick. I hope you enjoy this post and talk to you soon! BYE!