Tinted: Tony Moly TONY TINTS

During my college days, it has always been one of my frustrations to own a blush that stays on for an entire 12 hours. My class starts from 7am and ends at 7pm so having a blush that will last that long was a heaven sent to me. But I can't seem to find one.

Luckily, my friend introduced me to cheek stains by Ever Bilena and I found that it lasted pretty much the entire day even if it was hot and humid. And so, from that day on I was on a quest to search for the tints and stains that the market may offer. I've tried several ones and I'm really excited to share these two of my great finds.

They are by a Korean brand, Tony Moly and these are their Tony Tints.


General Over view:
  • Standard plastic tube
  • Has wand and a doe foot applicator
  • The consistency is not too liquidy but not gel-like.
  • A little goes a long way
  • Has to be blended right a way cause it dries pretty fast
  • You might want to dilute it water because it's really pigmented.
  • Lasts a really long time on the cheeks and really stains
  • It has a scent that is actually tolerable, well at least I can tolerate it.


Red Apple is the first that I got. This one is really red, as in bloody red. I suggest that if you're going to use this, you might want to dilute it with water coz this may turn your cheeks crazy red like you've just been slapped so hard. If I am going for a red lip look, I actually use this to stain my lips and then I apply my red lipstick on. You may also use this alone because it's just amazingly pigmented.

This how the wand looks like. As you can see, it's insanely red for a tint.
(L) swiped swatch; (R) Blended out. Can you see the pigmentation?


I really enjoyed Red Apple so much that's why I decided to pick the other shade which is Cherry Pink. If you swatch Cherry Pink, it may show off to be a little to dark to be called 'pink' and to me it almost looked like deep magenta. But if you blend it, the pinkness of it comes out and it will give you that natural flush to your cheeks like it came from with in.

The applicator
See how it doesn't show as pink when swatched and how it is pink when blended out?
If you are a tint junkie like I am, you can get these at any Tony Moly branch on SM malls. They are 198php.

So I guess that will be all for these tints. I will update this post and add some pictures of me wearing them so that you will be able to see how they actually look like when worn.

Thank you so much for reading, talk to you soon! Bye :)