Skin Care Series feat. Wonder Pore Freshner by Etude House

It's summertime here in New York, and I am telling you it's hotter here than in the Philippines. It is so hot that it made my face oilier than everr. Good thing that I brought some goodies from home.

And the 'goodie' that I am talking about is Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshner.


I've bought this baby when I was still in the Philippines and I've always wanted to have this.  This is their 250ml bottle and it came out around a week right before I was about to leave. It came out just on time and it's a good thing they come up with a relatively smaller bottle because initially they only have 500ml which costs around P700++. They do sell a spray bottle for P98 but I find it really inconvenient. That's why I chose the 250ml bottle instead.

Before I have bought this, I got a chance to try it first. I got a sample size of it during the time they were doing a gift with purchase thing where, when you spent a certain amount in a single receipt, there's a free item added. And I'm glad that I tried it first before buying the actual product.

 Overview:
  • It's really refreshing
  • It doesn't leave a sticky feeling.
  • It's almost unscented.
  • It does a great job on removing dirt and excess oils.
  •  Great for summer.
There's a lot of things that this product claims to do like maintaining the pH balance of you skin, Minimize pore size and something about keeping the elasticity of the pores which honestly, I don't really care much. As long as it refreshes, moisturizes and doesn't break my skin out, I'm fine with that.

See the dirt? It's from my face. I know it looks so gross.
The primary reason that I'm using this product is because it's refreshing but I also noticed that it does help control the oils that my face is producing.

I hope you find this helpful and Thank you for reading!