Liptalk: Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick

Hi! Today I'm here to show you guys my three awesome lipstick from Revlon's Superlustrous line. I have three and let's start with the first one that I got from the line.


Okay, so this is Rosewine.
  • Geez, I really don't know how to describe the color of this one. It's not red and definitely not pink. It's more of a rosey color that almost leans to a berry shade.
  • This started my fascination with Revlon's lipstick.
  • For me, the color is just right for everyday use and it's actually not hard to make this color work.

Next is Rose Velvet
  •  It's your average neutral shade of lipstick. 
  • Again, a perfect shade to be used everyday.


And finally, my FAVORITE nude shade, Sandalwood Beige.
  • It's a pretty nude color that won't wash you off completely
  • It has a peach undertone to it.

Swatched side by side for you to see their comparison.

  •  General overview
    • Creamy
    • Glides on easily
    • Your average lipstick meaning the staying power of them is not that great.
    • They do transfer
    • Not drying at all.
 That's my three Revlon Superlustrous lipstick all in creme finish. I also have 2 more in matte finish. I guess that will be all. Thank you for reading and talk to you soon! ;)