Tinted: Nature Republic Stain Girl's Tint

I have blogged about Tony Tints and Dear Darling Tints. Now, I am going to blog another pair of tints from another Korean brand, Nature Republic.

Yes, I have two different shades again. And I don't know why I didn't bother to buy the other one. Well, let's just start shall we?


Different shades have different designs on their packaging which I thought was so cute.

Overview:
  • It comes in a short wand with a doe foot applicator.
  • The packaging is a tiny plastic bottle.
  • The consistency is very liquidy.
  • It's really easy to blend but pat to blend, don't do circular motion. Because if you use circular motion to blend it out, you might end up rubbing it off of your face because it's really liquidy.
  • It doesn't stay on for a long time.
  • In my experience of using them, they didn't actually stained my cheeks.
  • This has a very strong cherry scent which sometimes reminds me of a cherry flavored medicine I used to drink when I was still a kid.
Stain Girl's Tint 02

This is in 02. It's a very sheer pink toned tint which unfortunately doesn't show up as much. The color is very faint which some other people might like.

Stain Girl's Tint 01
 The shade in 01 is a peachy pink toned tint which is actually the first one I got out of these two. I actually prefer this one over the other because it looks more flattering on me.

See how sheer it is?
Will I repurchase? I don't think so. Not because I'm not in the Philippines right now but because I don't find this worth repurchasing. I would rather go for Etude House's tints or Tony Moly's.

That will be all. Thank you for reading. Bye!