Tinted: Etude House Dear Darling Tints

Continuing my venture to try different kinds of tints, here I am once again sharing two from collection. These are some of my first tints purchased and the first Korean brand I've ever owned. They are Dear Darling Tints from Etude House.




General Overview
  • The packaging comes in a plastic tube, which reminds me of a lipgloss packaging
  • The cap is really cute. It has this girly details perfect for a princess.
  • It comes in a wand, and a doe foot applicator.
  • The consistency is thick, very much gel like.
  • Pigmentation is awesome.
  • Staying power is good. It stays for a really long time. 
  • These are easy to blend and it doesn't dry that fast.
  • It doesn't leave a patch on the cheeks.

Okay let's talk about them separately shall we?

Dear Darling Tint #03
(L) swiped swatch; (R) blended out. I hope you see the color.


So the first tint that I got is this orangey one which is in number 03, I know they do have names but apparently, the labels on this are in Korean. This is the first one that I got because I thought since I am morena, I thought this will look good on me, and I was not wrong. It did look good and it looks natural. It was so good that I went back to Etude House and get another tube and this time I chose a pink one.

Dear Darling Tint #01
(L) swiped swatch; (R) blended out
And this is what I got. I chose the pink one just to try it out and usually when I try something out I end up regretting it, but this time I didn't. I loved the effect it gave on my cheeks. It made my face looked healthy. You know the flush of color you'll have when you just finished a routine exercise? That's the kind of flush I've always had whenever I use this color.

I don't normally recommend things to people but this one is a must try. It is affordable, it costs 198php and Etude House in the Philippines is actually located in every mall. At least SM malls but I've seen Etude House in Festival Mall too.

So if you are new to tints, and you want to try some, these are good to start with. Like what I've said, they do stay long and they smell like candy. That I personally like.

Just a quick comparison of the two tints.


Thank you for reading!